Monday, November 28, 2011

Trip to Umamaheshwaram and Mallela Theertham




As expected, this weekend was a memorable weekend for me. I went to Umamaheshwaram temple and Mallela Theertham with the entire Yash EHS team. I enjoyed a lot during the whole trip. On the way to Umamaheshwaram we played different games and in spite of “Dheeraj “opps sorry “Doku’s” continuous effort, I lost all the games. We reached the Umamaheshwaram temple around 2 pm. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and located in the vast range of scenic mountains. Before entering into the main temple, one has to wash his feet’s and drink water from papanashanam. The priest has conducted a small pooja for our entire team. When I saw the Shiva jyotirlinga for the first time, I was enthralled by some strange feeling. I cannot describe it in words. The mantra said by the priest reminds me of my home. I born and brought in a traditional family and because of that I do believe in every Indian ritual. In my home, morning starts with the Gayatri mantra/ Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
After pooja, we went to Mallela Theertham. It is a waterfall located in the Nallamala Forest. The scenic beauty there reminds me of Pahalgam (Kashmir). The sight and sound of the water falling on the stones was fascinating. We spent almost 2 hours there and did lot of masti.
While returning, I was totally lost in my own thoughts. I recalled my initial days in Hyderabad. I made so many good friends over here. All these things are making my farewell very difficult from here. I never forgot the way I played different pranks with Dheeraj/Navin/Riya. We three joined Yash at the same time so shared a good bond with each other.
On Sunday, I spent my entire time with my flat mates. We went out for a movie and dinner at Greens which is one of my favorite restaurants. I like the quality of the food served over there. I couldn’t understand the concept of the movie “desi boyz” may be because I compared it with “Rockstar” which is an awesome movie but I enjoyed the company of my friends.
Only one month is left in my exit from this city. But, I don’t want to think about all these things as it will make the entire process again complex and confusing…..



1 comment:

  1. fantastic elastic drastic...........................................

    ReplyDelete