Thursday, November 10, 2011

Keep Smiling!!!

“Keep Smiling” is one of my favorite mantras that I religiously follow in my life. Despite of all the confusion, indecisiveness, and troubles in life I believe that one should always smile as it is free of cost and gives you as well as your near and dear one’s strength to fight with all the problems in life.

Smiling helps you to stay positive. You cannot think anything negative when you are smiling because it releases some good hormones in our body which makes us to “feel good”. Smiling is a natural drug/pain killer. At times when I feel a bit low or whenever I have to hide my bad temper/irritation in front of others, I always try to smile.

I also believe that there is no point in showing your annoyance to others. I saw many people who because of frustration start shouting at others. Although I never comprehend how one can shout on another person as it needs a lot of courage. By doing this you make the atmosphere around you tense. I know it is very difficult to stay happy all the time but at least by smiling in hardship we can give positive vibes to our body which helps us in coming out from the tough times.

“LIFE IS GOOD”. So dear friends live away from any stress, depression and worry by SMILING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post. It inspires me a lot. Do keep posting....

    ReplyDelete