Friday, November 4, 2011

I believe that the way you interact first time with someone determines your nature/personality. At times when you meet a new person; you may want to interact him again and again because of his good qualities and the reverse of it can also be happened.
Today at the coffee break, one of my project coworkers starts interacting with me and his conversation was so negative towards his work that I started finding out ways to get rid of his discussion. Thanks to my mother! She called me at the right time and I got a chance to come out from the cafeteria.
I hate when someone tries to become oversmart or start back biting about their colleagues/organisations especially in the first meet. Tomorrow I have to go back to Hyderabad and I am very happy because I am missing my friends in Hyderabad. Overall this project was a good experience for me….

No comments:

Post a Comment