Friday, October 19, 2012

Hyderabad vs. Pune Life....


Today I again packed my bag as tomorrow morning; I am going home after seven months. I am very much excited about this trip.  There is a halt of six hours at Delhi airport. So I am planning to meet my college friends too. But not sure as nothing has been fixed yet!!!

Friends are really indispensable part of life. You always feel comfortable in the company of your close friends as with them, you don’t have to pretend that you are a perfect being. They accept you the way you are….

Life in Pune is completely different from Hyderabad. It became more time driven.  During weekdays, my day started at 6 a.m. and daily at 7.30 a.m. I find myself standing at the bus stop waiting for the office bus. Due to the traffic problem, I prefer to commute through office transportation. While in Hyderabad, I followed self-defined office timings 

In Pune, I am not finding my professional life as well as in Hyderabad because I am working as a remote resource and all communication with my team members are through mails and phone only. Sometimes I really miss the team outing and parties. 

Life in Pune is fast compared to Hyderabad. It is same as in Delhi. Everyone seems to be in a hurry. Hurry of reaching destination fast!!!

At 7.30 pm when I again come back to home, then I realize the real difference between my Hyderabad vs. Pune life. All my tiredness went on air by seeing the smiling face of little champ. In the evening, I enjoy playing with him.   
   
Living with family really matters a lot. At the end of the day, I love to discuss my experiences with my sister. I know sometimes I irritate her lot...

After almost one month of my stay in Pune I can say that I have taken a right decision...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Neha,

    I am also thinking about relocation from Hyderabad to Pune. Actually I got better job opportunity in Pune but only I am thinking about relocation.

    Can you suggest me about this..I am single.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Ramesh Babu G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I am also relocating next week hyd to pune..please suggest me
    Regards
    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete