Monday, May 2, 2011

The Magic of Smile!!!


‘A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever’
                                                                                                 – Anonymous author

Today while returning from office, I faced a strange incident. Normally I never preferred to talk any stranger especially when I am alone. But I don’t know what happened to me today; I smiled at one girl she may be around in her early teens and she started chatting with me. She said that my smile makes her remind of her sister. At the end she thanked me for lifting her spirits. What an experience it was! I never realized that a small “smile” can create such a magic. It can melt ice between two strangers…
What I believe is that smile helps us to feel connected. When we smile at another person we not only let them consider that they are required, respected, but that smile can also create a beautiful bond too…
Smile is good for us; it is free of cost, easy and doesn’t take much time. When we smile Endorphin released into our body that have the power to reduce the symptoms of physical or mental pain. Endorphins can make us feel happy, and whenever we smile, we release them. A simple act of smiling can convert negative mindset into positive one…
So friends, next time whenever you feel sad, please try to smile. Perhaps your mood will change and you will feel better…

1 comment: