Friday, May 6, 2011

‘Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom’
                                                                                                 - By Marcel Proust              

Today while discussing on mother’s day, one of my friends said that all these days are rubbish; it is just a way of making money for some gift/card making companies. You do not require a special day for expressing your feelings towards your near and dear ones.
My opinion is slightly different in this regard. I think that such type of small events in life can sweeten your relationships…
If you express your emotions with your loved ones on some special occasions…you make them realize that they are special for you in your life. I believe that if you love someone, you should convey it. Everyone wants to be feel special, required and respected in life…after all we are social beings. Relationships are very important in life and one should make every effort to make healthy and harmonious bond with everyone. Day after tomorrow is mother’s day. This is the first time when I have not planned any surprise gift for my mother. Thanks to my sister, she ease out my tension, she has already brought one small gift for this special occasion. Hey friends, I am going to express my feelings to my mother on this mother’s day. Are you as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment