Saturday, May 21, 2011

Life in Hyderabad....

Today while reading the newspaper in the morning I realized that I have completed almost 1.5 years in Hyderabad. Time is running it seems. When I came here I was little scared about this place. There were many ‘if’ and ‘buts’ in my mind. But, now life seems to be settled down. I have made so many good friends over here both at the personal and professional fronts; I am enjoying my life. Hyderabad is a good place, but definitely after some period of time I want to go back to the north. But, I don’t know when that time will come...
I have not made any specific plans for this coming Sunday. I love weekends because in weekends only you can spend your entire day without making any plans. You can do anything... Otherwise, during weekdays, my first work is to prepare a ‘To-do list’ to avoid missing any task and deadline....
Day after tomorrow is Monday. I am expecting a hectic schedule from Monday onwards; need to attend one KT and then I have to complete one task within a short period of time...
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment