Monday, July 11, 2011

The power of belief!


 ““When you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.””
                                                                                                     Paulo Coelho


This quote somewhat describes the power of belief. Belief…..what a beautiful word!!! Whenever I feel low because of some unavoidable reasons, I always take the help of this word. I believe that life is divided into different phases and each phase is temporary. Sorrows or challenges which we faced in life make us strong, polite and practical. Beliefs have the power to create or destroy our destiny. It is our belief that determines the direction of our life…

I always try to feel positive about life. After completing my post graduation, I did research for one year. But I never like that field. So when I got an offer to join an IT company, I decided to accept that. Many of my friends and family members were not sure about my career growth in an IT firm.  But, I believed in myself and in spite of all the difficulties, I joined that company and now I have no regrets about my decision. I am truly enjoying my work…. (Although from the past three weeks I am working on weekends also LLLbut, it’s all part of professional life. Isn’t it? )

So friends, please believe in yourself and start dreaming about your better future; your all wishes will be fulfilled. After all life is short (and of course beautiful too!!!) so do whatever you desire JJJ

1 comment:

  1. This graphic is awesome! I have a blog for people with Chronic pain and many times lifestyle changes do wonders for these folks. I hope you don't mind me sharing this graphic with my readers...

    ReplyDelete