Sunday, July 24, 2011

Now a day's weather is awesome in Hyderabad...I love the rainy season...I love the smell that comes from the soil after wetting, I love to sit in the balcony with a cup of coffee/tea and just gazing at the falling droplets of  water... Sound relaxing isn’t it? This weekend was special for me because this was the first weekend of this month when I have taken off from the work. So I enjoyed a lot; completed all my pending tasks, went out with friends and now going to complete this lovely weekend by doing my favourite chore that is writing a post for my blog....

From Monday onwards, need to give special focus towards my sitting posture. My backache problem is again aggravated because of long working hours in the office. So I am going to read some good articles on ergonomics... I hope my problem will be solved by adopting a healthy lifestyle JJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment