Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thank God after so many days; finally I got time to write a post for my blog. Many things in life have been changed now both at the personal and professional front. My MBA is completed, office schedule becomes more hectic....Daily I have to spend 9-10 hours in the office to meet the one critical project deadline, one of my very good friends in Hyderabad is going to US for two years etc etc etc. Life is not static in nature it keeps on changing its pace. Today I came across a very strange incident. One of my friends wife urgently required O negative blood group which is unfortunately a rare blood group; so we called around 50-60 people in Hyderabad with the help of different blood donating websites. Most of the people have given us silly excuses to avoid blood donation. The worst answer we got is that ‘Sorry I am not interested’.  Some people are really very strange. Maybe they don’t know the importance of human life. It’s very difficult to see your near and dear ones in critical situations. Finally after hard work of 2-3 hours, we have got 3 blood donors...feeling relaxed now. I am desperately waiting for August month as I am going to take a long leave from work so that I can spend quality time with my friends and family members in Delhi....

No comments:

Post a Comment