Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Completed Two Years In Hyderabad…


Today I have completed two years in Hyderabad. I can say that it is a good city to live in. I never faced any culture, food, language problem over here. And the most important feature of this city is that it is safe for girls compared to Delhi and Noida where I have spent almost four years. I am going to leave this beautiful city most probably in December. I am a little bit scared about my decision to leave this city. I am just following my mind because my heart is saying different thing. Sometimes I really wondered why mind and heart thinks in different directions? I don’t know whether it is a right decision or not…
I have made so many good friends over here both at professional and personal fronts. All these things are making my exit from this city very difficult. I have learned so many good qualities over here for instance how to adjust to circumstances, different people and the most important thing; this city has changed my perception about “friendship”. Previously I believed that good friends mean school and college friends only because they know you much better than anyone. But here I met so many good people and make new friends with whom I can share my happiness and sorrows….
According one of my friends, “change is inevitable in life” so I have to accept it. I am planning to make all my remaining days in Hyderabad memorable by exploring some new areas especially old Hyderabad and by spending quality time with my friends on weekends.
 From my experience I can say that it is one of the best cities in India…

No comments:

Post a Comment