Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life in Bengaluru.....

Now days I am working at client Location (SAP Labs, Bangalore) for completing the final phase of one project. Here I got an opportunity to work with 20 SAP consultants. They come from different IT companies and are much more experienced than me. Today I have given a detailed presentation on EHSM solutions to them and it was well appreciated by clients as well. It is one of the memorable experiences for me.
I learned a lot from this workshop as from India I am responsible for the SAP EHSM solutions so, most of my time is spent on resolving the issues faced by other consultants while testing the solutions.
The work culture in SAP labs is entirely different from other IT companies. It is more employee-friendly and flexible. These day climate is awesome in Bangalore and I am enjoying a lot.  I could not find much difference between Hyderabad and Bangalore regarding basic infrastructure, but in Bangalore, transport facilities are much better than Hyderabad. I want to explore more about this city but my current work schedule is not allowing me to do so….

No comments:

Post a Comment