Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Confusion!!!!

Sometimes it is very difficult to take any decision. I cannot say that I am an indecisive girl but whenever I have to take some important decisions in life I act as a confused girl....One thing I learned from some past experiences that the more you want to escape from any situation, the more you will trapped into it.
I think that the best way to overcome indecisiveness is that we should try to listen to our heart and soul because in the hustle-bustle of life we often forget to pay attention to the inner voice of our soul/heart which is always correct and help us in taking any conclusion. In the battle between mind and heart, we feel safer to follow our mind because the decisions taken by mind based on some logic while heart follows the inner feeling/intuition.
We may feel confused sometimes but by following our heart we can erase that confusion and can enjoy the life which is of course precious and beautiful too... I don’t believe in rebirth so we should try enjoying it fullest by taking some risks in life. After all we can learn from our mistakes. I am going to follow my heart from now onwards so that I can conquer my indecisiveness in one important decision in life… Are you too????

No comments:

Post a Comment