Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today I have completed another book “Revolution 2020” by Chetan Bhagat. It was my 10th book, which I read in 2011 means approximately 1 book/month. Not bad!!! Apart from traveling and writing; reading is also one of my hobbies. Although I hardly get time to do so….
This weekend was good for me. Mostly I spent time in getting together with my friends. Next weekend, I have to go for team outing with my colleagues. It would be my last team outing in Hyderabad. So I am pretty excited about it. After that I need to plan my weekends as I have to complete many pending tasks, plan out to get together with friends within a limited time frame. Time is running it seems. But I want to make all these days unforgettable in my life. So it’s time to take a small break from work (that I have already taken  JJJ ) and enjoy life…..


No comments:

Post a Comment