Friday, November 18, 2011

I am confused again regarding my choices as I am feeling odd one out. Today one of my friends admires the design of one diamond jewelry that was published in the newspaper advertisement. I saw that but it didn’t leave any impact in my mind. I always try to appreciate the regular girl’s talk which basically revolves around movie actors, jewelery, cosmetics, and latest fashion trends; but always fails. I don’t like any specific movie actor. I cannot feel anything for a man I really don’t know. My heart never beat faster whenever I saw Hindi movie heroes nor do I have any specific preferences. Jewelry, accessories never attract me. Sometimes I feel strange about me. Today’s discussion regarding current trends in jewelry forced me to think about my choices in life. I think simplicity is the most important thing that attracts me. I love to interact with those people who have certain dreams and certain viewpoints in life….
I want to live a simple life where I can give all happiness of this world to my family. I want to follow my dreams and explore new avenues in life. After all I won’t get life a second time....
I think my confusion is vanished now…..

No comments:

Post a Comment