Thursday, December 1, 2011

EXPRESS YOURSELF!!!!

Today one of my friends called me to share one good news that finally he got engaged with a girl whom he like for the past three years. It was a pleasant surprise for me as my friend is very shy and he never dares to tell that girl about his true feelings towards her. But finally he listened to his heart and proposed her and they are getting married next year. Wow what a love story!!! I never fall in love with anyone but I can imagine his happiness.

I think for a successful relationship; it can be with your spouse, friend, sister, brother, parents and so on. It is very important to express your love towards them. If you love someone, then express it. There are only a few people in your life who will stay with you and will not walk away in case of "troubles" and "hardships". Recognize those special people and hold on to them by "EXPRESSING" your true feelings towards them.

Have you recognized those special people in your life? Then, what are you waiting for?  Send them some love today!!! :):):)

  • Do something important for them which can make their day brighter.
  • Call them and tell them that you love them
  • Hug them
  • Let them know that they are important for you.
  • Send them a gift.






1 comment: