Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My mantras for living a life…



“Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday; it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow”

“Life is too short to be anything but happy. Love deeply, forgives quickly, take chances, give everything with no regrets and forget the past with exception of what you have learned and remembered everything happens for a reason”
                                            
                                                                         (Author of both the quotes - Unknown)
My formula for living a life is very simple. I believe that life is too short so we should not waste it by doing irrelevant things.  I always try to follow these principles so that I can enjoy it fully:
  • Work hard (SMART too!!!) 
  • Follow your dreams
  • Keep in touch with your friends/near and dear ones
  • Smile a lot
  • Eat a good diet (I am not a diet conscious but at times I adopt various detoxification methods to stay healthy)
  • Exercise (I am not a fitness freak; brisk walk is the only exercise that I follow religiously :) :)
  • Believe in God
  • Spend some time alone
  • Think positive
  • Give importance to relations/people in life over materialistic things
And the most important thing never blames “circumstances for your current situation”. You are responsible for your own actions. I met so many people who blame external conditions for their failures. I believe that if you are not happy with a particular situation then change it. What is holding you back? But never complain...
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment