Thursday, December 15, 2011

Top five things that irritate me....

Acceptance is not love. You love a person because he or she has lovable traits, but you accept everybody just because they're alive and human.                                                                                                    -By "Albert Ellis"

  • Jealousy and Possessiveness: I think these two human traits are interrelated. I hate when people do not give space in a relationship and try to control or dominate another person
  • Breaking a promise: This is something I will never do. I do believe in keeping up my words. I hate when someone makes promises and then step back.
  • Lack of personal grooming: I saw many people who do not bother about what they are wearing. For looking smart; it is not always necessary to be dressed in branded clothes and expensive accessories. One can look decent by wearing a clean outfit and a smile on a face.
  • Disorganized surroundings: I love to arrange all my stuff in a systematic way. I hate messy rooms or almirahs. I always say “NO” to clutter and try to be surrounded with clean environment at all times.
  • Mood fluctuations: It is very difficult to deal with a person whose mood tends to change very suddenly. I know it is very difficult to stay happy all the time but showing mood swings without any particular reason is intolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment