Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Every cloud has a silver lining….


After completing my class 12th, I dropped one year and worked very hard for the various medical entrance examinations. But, in spite of all my efforts I failed to get admission in any of the government medical colleges. I felt hopeless and it was my one of the most difficult time I have ever faced in my life.

There is a saying that “every cloud has a silver lining”, which means difficult times always lead to better days and you can derive some benefit from every bad thing that happens to you. I strongly believe in this phrase as I practically experienced it.

From that incidence/struggle in life, I learned that no matter how good or bad the situation, it will change and we should remain same in all circumstances. Today I am happy with my job and I have no regrets regarding my career choice. That failure/tough time helped me in humanizing qualities in me. Today I know the importance of having patience, faith and simplicity in life.

Sometimes no matter what you do, things go wrong. In such cases we just have to change our outlook towards failure. There is no situation in this world that is totally hopeless.

We all have our clouds but never forget that the "sunshine" is there right behind it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment