Saturday, December 3, 2011

EXPRESS YOURSELF (PART II)...

After reading my blog post “Express yourself”. One of my blog readers wrote me; is it really important to express your feelings to your near and dear ones? According to her some feelings can be expressed through your actions then what is the need of drafting it in words???

My perception is slightly different in this regard. I believe that every person wants to feel special, loved and cared. When you say “I love you” to your parents, they feel important and assured. When you say “I love you to” your friends they feel valued.

There is no harm in expressing your “TRUE” feelings to your loved ones. Life is very short and unpredictable too. At times you want to convey your feelings but you cannot because that person is no longer there. It is one of the saddest feelings I experienced after my father’s death two years ago.

I never miss any chance to tell my mother/sis/special people in my life that I love them and they are important for me. So what are you waiting for???

Express your feeling to your loved ones. There are many options available now days. Mail/Mobile/SMS and so on…CHOICE is yours!!! JUST SAY IT :) :) :)

1 comment: