Saturday, December 17, 2011

Top Five things that I love to do.....

  • Reading: For me reading is a highly enjoyable task. I am an avid reader. It is rightly said by someone that, “a good book can be hugely satisfying, can teach you about things beyond your daily horizons, and can create characters so vivid you feel as if you really know them”.
    • Traveling: I love to explore new places. Although I hardly get time to do so because in an IT company taking leaves for traveling is equivalent to killing someone :-) :-) I love the adventure of traveling-to discover something new, diverse and untried.
    • Interior decoration: I love to decorate and arrange things in a systematic and stylish manner. At the time of my sister’s engagement, I was given the responsibility to decorate our home, which I enjoyed a lot.
    • Writing: For me writing is a stress buster. I love to express my feelings in words.
    • Last but not the least; I love to spend quality time with those people who are close to my heart.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment