Thursday, December 29, 2011

Before I Die....

Today I read a book “Before I die” by Jenny Downham. This book inspired me to write down the tasks that I would like to do if tomorrow is going to be my last day on this planet "EARTH" :-) :-) :-)

  • I would like to spend my last day in my hometown-“Lucknow” with my family.
  • Ask my mother to prepare some of my favorite dishes like idli-samber, Gajar ka halwa, rajma, kadi-chawal.
  • Go out with my friends for shopping.
  • Go to “Sai Baba” temple in Indira Nagar and sit there for some time.
  • Eat “pani-puri” and “chaat” in Bhootnath market and “kulfi” in Aminabad.
  • Go to orphanage home in Hazratganj and distribute chocolates, fruits and other things to them.
  • Ensure that all my savings/insurance go to my parents.
  • Buy most expensive gifts for all my family members and friends.
  • I will call all my friends to tell them that they are important for me and I will not leave them in the heaven/hell. I will haunt them in their dreams :-) :-) :-)
  • In the evening, I will go out to see the sunset. I love to see sunrise/sunset; it inspires me a lot.
  • In the night, I would like to have a candle light dinner with my family and after non-stop chatting and fun, I will sleep without any tension as I have already lived my day as per my wish….

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neha..I truly love ur blog, ur way of writing. Its simply amazing....

    ReplyDelete