Sunday, March 25, 2012

Finally the much awaited long weekend is over and from tomorrow onwards, again the same 9 to 7 pm life will be started. I am writing this blog post from the balcony of my flat, with a cool breeze blowing.... Such a calm atmosphere...

In the morning, the maid was absent so half of the day spent in the kitchen experimenting with different recipes. From my experience, I can say that cooking is a much easier job compared to sitting in front of laptop continuously.
In the evening, one of my school friends surprised me with his unplanned visit. He booked a car and inspires me to think about it. I am not sure about my driving skills. My last month driving sessions were the worst experiences for me. Therefore I have to think many times before taking a car. But sure, I will think about it after a few months....
Today while arranging my cupboard, I found one dried flower from my diary. It was gifted by my friend on my farewell party from my previous organization. That dried flower reminded me that nothing lasts forever....Beauty fades, things and people grow old...Some friends go out of your life...Some new ones move in. Sometimes you reconnect with someone you lost touch years ago and that is always wonderful....
My flatmate has prepared banana shake. Let me go and have it...otherwise it would be finished off by my friends :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment