Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back to track....


Today all of the sudden I woke up at 5.30 am and I saw that the moonlight was falling directly on my face through the window of my room. It was such a stunning experience for me. I watched the full moon for almost 5-10 minutes and again dozed off…

The day brings many surprises for me. In the morning, one of my friends surprised me by his unplanned visit. From the past one week I was searching some configuration documents on dangerous goods management and today when I checked my mail, I got almost all the documents from one of my linked in connections. I was again surprised from this unexpected help. 

The afternoon went in leg pulling. I love to play different pranks on Shweta and Swati. In the evening went to KBR Park for a brisk walk. I walked almost 3.5 kms. But it didn’t result in any calorie burning as after that we ate paani-puri and a bowl full of ice-cream. I am a big foodie. I never say no to street food.

Today finally I got time to select a mobile for my mother. Now it’s my turn to surprise her by sending that to her. I hope she will like it….

My life is again comes back to its normal track and I am happy for me ;-) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment