Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life is running smoothly now days. I am totally getting habituated of long working hours in the office. At professional front I have learned a new technique with the help of which anyone can exonerate of waste/unproductive discussions and the credit for this idea is goes to one of my colleagues. 

I cannot say that I am poor listener. But at professional front I hate when someone wastes time in meaningless discussions or did not respect the value of other’s time despite of pressure of various deadlines. So the best way to come out of such discussion is to pretend that you got some important phone call and silently come out from the discussion/conference hall. I am doing the same thing from the past three days and this technique really works :-) :-)

From tomorrow onwards, Navratri is going to be started. My many good memories are attached with the festival. I am planning to keep fast tomorrow. But definitely I will miss the special homemade food which my mother use to prepare during this festival….


No comments:

Post a Comment