Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today at my home there are two special occasions first is Holi and the other one is Aastha’s birthday so my mother organized a get together at home in which all my relatives were invited. Again I missed all the celebrations....
  
Today when I talked to my mother I felt excitement and happiness in her voice because the whole day she spent in preparing food and other stuff for the dinner. 

I always want to become like my mother because she is a very simple and family oriented lady. Her whole world revolves around us only.

I truly believe that  a woman should be mentally strong so that she can handle all the tough situations calmly.

I am lucky that I have a lovely small family where we all respect the feelings and needs of each other. I think that those people are lucky who are blessed with a big family as a family is a priceless asset in anyone’s life….

No comments:

Post a Comment