Friday, March 16, 2012

Today I reached office at around 8.30 am. While swiping my card, the first thought came into my mind was wow! Today at least I will come out from the office early. But I reached home at around 8.30 pm...

Life is becoming hectic now days. I hardly get time for chatting, net surfing, and reading. But I don’t want to lose my interest in blogging. So I am writing this blog post. 

I learned some new lessons from certain things that were happening with me in the last few months. 

First lesson is your life can be changed at any moment; so don’t waste your time in doing future planning.

The Second lesson is if you want to come out from any confusion then clear it by discussing it with the concerned person. You will feel relaxed.

The Third lesson is when things are not going in the direction in which you want then don’t feel bad; just Move on...The faster we accept the truth, faster we let go, happier we will be!!!

Fourth lesson is in your spare time, think about your dreams and try to accomplish those. Last Sunday I went out with my friends and I was fascinated by seeing some themes, which were published in one magazine meant for interior designing. After a certain period of time, I will definitely do something in this field. I love to decorate home by adopting different themes. I am desperately waiting for June month as my sister will shift to her new home and she asked me to help her in arranging her home. 

It would be my first assignment in the field of interior decoration but unfortunately free of cost......



















2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing girl neha..Ur blog inspires me a lot. I wish I can meet you once....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LEAD A MEANINGFUL LIFE.....GOD BLESS YOU GIRL..N ALL THE BEST FOR YOU FIRST ASSIGNMENT:)

    ReplyDelete