Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Today finally after the hard work of almost one week I heard Good work comment from my competency head. But it didn’t leave any impact in my mind. I don’t know what is going in my mind. I am working mechanically. Today the whole day went on attending sessions and meetings. 

I lost interest in many of my favorite time pass activities like net surfing, chatting etc. Now days, I seldom come online. 

But in the evening at tea time I had a chat with one of my team members who is just college pass out. I have seen many dreams in her eyes. She is very keen to learn SAP EHS. The enthusiasm in her voice reminds me of my college days. 

She indirectly inspires me to again resume the things that I always want to do in my life. 

I need to start working on my wish list. I also realized that unintentionally I have made my simple life very complex. It’s high time to come out from the web that I have created around me…



No comments:

Post a Comment