Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Role, New Responsibilities and Same me…..

Today almost entire day I was sitting in front of my laptop and was busy in completing one business document. Tomorrow as well I need to work on it for a few hours to give final touch as on Monday I need to submit it. In the evening went to temple and for a brisk walk with Swati.  

Feeling mentally tired because from the morning I am doing brainstorming in collecting data from different sources.

I have completed one week in my new organization and from the day one I am loaded with work...I like the work environment over there. People are very friendly and the work is very challenging.

Each day brings a new challenge in front of me as I am slowly moving in a business analyst role which I always want play when I started my career in 2009. I hope this organization gives me a platform where I will learn new things and enhance my skills in EHS domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment