Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Bags are packed….


I love to travel around new places and from the last one month I am doing the same. For the last two weeks, I was in Bangalore. I explored many areas there; then Friday morning I came to Hyderabad. In the afternoon, I decided to give a surprise to my family and booked air tickets to Delhi. I was about to miss my flight but thankfully I managed to collect my boarding pass at the right time. It was an awkward incidence because I was the only person at the Hyderabad airport who was running with a laptop and bag in the hands. I reached Delhi in the night.

Today I explored "Surajkund crafts Mela" in the Faridabad. It was an overall a good experience for me. The entire set up there reminds me of Delhi Haat and Shilparamam. 


Tomorrow I am going to "Jim Corbett national park" with my family. It is one of India's most beautiful wildlife areas and I am excited about the Jeep safari there...

Need to shut down my laptop because again I need to pack my bag for an adventurous road trip to Jim Corbett…

No comments:

Post a Comment