Thursday, February 9, 2012

And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it.”

 “When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision”

“Listen to your heart. It knows all things, because it came from the Soul of the World, and it will one day return there.”
                                                                                                                        -  By Paulo Coelho

These are some of my favorite quotes from the book “Alchemist” and I truly believe in these quotes. 
From the past few days, I was a little bit tensed regarding the things that were happening in my life. Today finally I have taken one decision. I don’t know the result of it. But I am following my heart and I am happy that at least I am giving respect to my inner feelings….
I learned a new “concept” regarding life that it is “magical” in nature and can be “changed” at any moment so don’t waste your precious time in thinking about the past and the future. Live life in the present moment only. Learn from the mistakes committed in the past and try not to repeat them in the future….


No comments:

Post a Comment