Sunday, February 26, 2012

LOVE YOU DEAR…



This blog post is dedicated to you "Shikha". I think it is my best way to show my love towards you. I am the luckiest person in this world who got such an understanding and loving sister.

I don’t know how just by seeing in my eyes or by hearing my voice on phone you can make out whether I am happy or not... 

I love the way when you without asking me about my problem directly; try to keep my spirits up.

I don’t know how you come to know about my all the problems. But I love the way you advise me to come out from it.

I love the way when you ask me are you fine and in spite of my reply that I am fine; you keep on calling me after a certain period of intervals just to check my well being

I love the way when you try to protect me from the scolding of mom because of my careless attitude towards some important decisions in life.

I love the way when you please me for making special macaroni and coffee for you.

I love every moment that I spent with you. During childhood I hurt you many times by playing different pranks. I still remember the way I fought with you for pen, pencil, ice-cream shares but in the end you always forgive me.

I am happy dear don’t worry about me. I just want to say that "I LOVE YOU" and you know it :-) :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment