Friday, February 17, 2012

College days-A Quick Recap....


My Department

Today I went to my college which is in New Delhi to meet some of my friends there. They are doing their research work in the field of toxicology. I visited the entire college campus. I saw my lab where I performed many experiments, classroom where I attended the lectures given by professors mostly in the back row, cafeteria my favorite hiding place during bunking of classes, my hostel room where several times I prepared Maggie and tea on the heater. 

My Classroom. Although I was a back bencher during college time :) :)

We recalled many incidences there. We also went to Alkananda market which was our famous hangout places during college time. I went there almost after five years. It didn’t change at all.
Delhi is a special city for me maybe because I completed my studies from there. I explored almost every corner of this city with my friends during college days….

No comments:

Post a Comment