Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today while doing puja in the morning, all of a sudden I recalled my childhood days. Navratri is one of my favorite festivals and many memories are attached to this festival.  When I was a kid, at the time of Navratri, I used to prepare garland for Durga ma using the flowers which I collected from our garden. At the time of aarti, my main focus remained on the sweets which my mother used to prepare for Goddess Durga. I think innocence is the main feature/highlight of childhood period. At that time, for me life meant, to get passing marks in all subjects, playing with friends and fighting with my sister. I irritated my sister for small-small things like paper, pen, ice-cream and Maggie share….
But life has been changed now .It becomes hectic and full of commitments.  Now I am answerable for my actions.  At the time of taking any decisions, I have to think beyond paper, pen and ice cream shareJJJ .
 I want to live that period again. It’s not that I am afraid of taking responsibilities in life but I just want to enjoy that innocence again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment