Sunday, September 18, 2011


"Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much"

"The best thing that you can do in life is follow your heart. Take risks. Don't just take the safe and easy choices because your afraid of what might happen. Don't have any regrets and know that everything happens for a reason"

                                                                  (Author of both the quotes: Unknown)
 I believe that learning is a never ending process and at the end of each day you can learn something new and meaningful. Today I read an article which was published in the Times life magazine. It was related to regrets in life. From that article, I learned that the best way to deal with any regret/guilt is to let go of it. There is a strong correlation between guilt and suffering. When we refuse to take the responsibility of our past actions and blame someone else for our pain. It indicates that we are suffering. The best way to come out from that guilt is to accept it. This article forced me to recall my regrets. Like every human being, I have done a few things in my life that I have later regretted. I couldn’t say sorry to some of those persons in life because they are lost somewhere in the track of life but definetly I will try not to repeat the same incidents/mistakes in life.....

1 comment:

  1. I ws almost sleeping. But ur post refresh me neha. Nice thought.. Gd nt

    ReplyDelete