Sunday, September 4, 2011

I am very much excited about this coming week because my new project on solution consultancy is going to be started from Wednesday onwards. This is completely new area for me and turning point in my career as well. Need to gear up my knowledge in the field of Indian chemical regulations because till now I have worked only on EU, US and Canadian regulations. Reading about different regulations is one of the most difficult tasks. But what I feel after comparing different environmental regulations prevailing in various countries is that India has the most lenient environmental laws and EU has the toughest ones. Next month for this project I am going to Bangalore for a few days. Maybe I will celebrate Diwali festival in Bangalore only L L L. This year went good for me regarding career prospective. Completed executive MBA with 72% marks in aggregate (Not bad!!!), worked on very good projects with good appraisal. I am expecting the same pace next year as well. I am using the word expecting because I never believe in future forecasting. I believe that if you spend your time in future predication then you will never enjoy your present moments. For me the most difficult question would be "what I will do after 5-10 years" because I never planned anything. I like to live in present and try to learn from the mistakes committed in the past and not to repeat the same in the future .This is my simple mantra of living life. I don’t know whether it is right funda or not but I always follow the same because life is “UNPREDICTABLE” ….and of course “BEAUTIFUL” too so don’t waste it on “PAST REGRETS” and “FUTURE PLANNING”. Always try to enjoy “PRESENT” because maybe “KAL HO NA HO” J J J

No comments:

Post a Comment