Sunday, September 25, 2011

Friends are really indispensable part of life. They make you realize that you are important for them. Today one of my friends scolded me for my carelessness. From the past few days, I am suffering from exertion and cold and taking OTC drugs to overcome it. From her scolding I realized that it is very easy to give lecture to others on healthy lifestyle. But it’s very difficult to follow the same in life. I can give a nonstop lecture on the side effects of taking medicines without a prescription but I think visiting to the doctor for such common ailments is very difficult. Again the same schedule is going to be followed this weekend as well (Going slow) as I have no other option…. JJJ. But I feel much better today….I hope this would be my last sluggish weekend because I don’t want follow this mantra anymore.…JJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment