Saturday, September 17, 2011

Going Slow Today....

Today in the morning I decided to spend this weekend at home only. Fever was also one of the reasons for making such a choice. But now at the end of the day, I am feeling very calm and relaxed. I always love chatting with friends, irritating near and dear ones by playing different pranks. I think my nature is changing. Now days I am enjoying silence. This sudden change reminds me of someone who said that his nature is not static. It keeps on changing. At that time I didn’t realize the meaning of his saying. But now I understand that the nature of the person can be changed depending on the circumstances and his choices.
From the past few days,  life is moving at such a fast pace that it seems to pass me by before I can really enjoy it. So I tried to slow down and enjoy it. Today I watched TV almost after 15-20 days, read the newspaper but, not in a hurry otherwise every morning; I prefer to see only the main headings.  A slow paced life means taking time to enjoy whatever you are doing, to appreciate the beauty of small things. I think I enjoyed this day because instead of thinking about work or instead of being connected through a laptop, mobile. I enjoyed my leisure.  
Slowing down is not an easy task, But sometimes you can decide to slow down just to appreciate the life and to enjoy your happiness. So “GO SLOW” and make the journey of life “ENJOYABLE”....

No comments:

Post a Comment