Thursday, May 17, 2012


Today one of my friends who is doing MBA in hospital management asked me one question related to role of toxicity studies in new drug development. Without giving a minute I explained her about toxicokinetics, ADME and all the pharmacology laws related to toxicology in NDD. I felt good that “WOW” even after four years of completing my studies, I still remember all the concepts :-) :-)

During the college time, I was never serious about my studies. I  bunked classes and on every weekend we all friends used to go for DELHI DARSHAN. But in the end I don’t know how I managed to secure top position in all the semesters’ :-) :-)

My bag is again packed as I am going to Pune. Two days work from home and weekend in Shirdi and Nasik with my family. Again an unplanned vacation…. I don’t know why I always randomly plan my weekends and then struggled for booking tickets. But finally everything is arranged for this trip :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment