Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Dream Job...


Since childhood I have had inclination towards interior decoration. I love to decorate and arrange things in systematic order by applying different themes. In fact the mere thought of having my own house whose each and every corner will be adorned by me excites and rejuvenates me.... 

But currently instead of doing interior decoration, I am working in an IT company where I have to give solution consultancy to different clients on various EHSM solutions. Each day in the corporate world is full of stress- stress of meeting deadlines, client expectations; office politics and so on. 

In current scenario I cannot leave my well paid job but definitely after a few years I will think of taking my dream job as my full time career where I will get the freedom to utilize my creative ideas and enough time for myself to enjoy simple pleasures of Life !!!


1 comment:

  1. May all your dreams come true Neha... U truly deserve all the happiness of this world :) :)

    ReplyDelete