Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life Is Too Short To Be Serious! Keep Smiling.....


“Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.”
                                                                                                                 -Elbert Hubbard

This quote is so true in our lives. Isn’t it? We have only one life to live (I don’t believe in reincarnation) so why to waste it in the covering of seriousness. I have seen many people who really avoid enjoying their life in the pursuit of seriousness. They think being carefree means showing disrespect to life

My opinion is slightly different in this regard. I believe that life is the most precious gift given to us by God so we should live it to the fullest by making it exciting and life is the exact opposite of seriousness.

We should try to remain happy even at the time of challenges/hardships. I have tried both the ways of living life-serious as well as sanguine and from my experience I can say that second one is the best option!!! 

Do everything possible thing to solve your problems but in way of solving those problems don’t lose optimism 

My sister has gifted me one pen holder in which “Keep Smiling” is mentioned. I have kept that holder in my cubicle so that each time I get serious about life; it stops me.  By the way what are your ways of remaining cheerful all the time???

Always Keep Smiling :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment