Friday, April 27, 2012

My Bag is again packed....

My bag is again packed as today I am going to Pune. Train timing is odd. It’s 2.40 pm; so opted for work from home. The main advantage of doing work from home is that side by side you can do blogging and social networking too… :-) :-)

I am feeling great because for four days I will get freedom from sitting in front of computer continuously.

Yesterday during tea time one of my colleagues discussed about grade system in my organization and moreover he is very clear about his future aspirations. I always feel blank whenever I think about my career plans because I don’t want to make a long term career in IT sector. It is impossible for me to imagine myself sitting in front of a computer for long periods at the age of 40-45 :-) :-)

After certain years I will look forward to make my career in some other field which involves creativity/imagination… But before executing this alternative plan, I want to experience all challenging phases of IT consultancy :-) :-)

1 comment: