Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chef Neha....


Now days during the daytime you cannot step outside the home because of burning weather in Hyderabad. So today, for time pass I ended up in cooking, sleeping, and cleaning my room!!!

I had prepared Matar paneer curry and Biryani and they were positively fabulous.  After coming to Hyderabad only, I realized that I am not a bad cook at all. But I hate when someone asks me do you know cooking?  I always give a negative reply to all such silly questions :-) :-)

I am very much excited about next weekend as I am going to Pune for four days and again after 2.5 months I will meet my entire family!!!

I am also excited about my new task in the field of Interior decoration. I have selected 2-3 decoration themes for my sister’s new home. Let’s see which theme will be finally executed by me!!!
 
 BTW following are the pics of the food I have prepared ;-) ;-)



3 comments:

  1. You never cooked all this when I was there :P kisne banaya hai sachi batao!!!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He..he sachi meine he banaya hai...ask Shweta and Swati about my cooking skills. They will tell you in more elaborative manner...apni tareef khud kya karu ;-) ;-) Miss u yaar..come back soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the dishes looks delicious...Good Going Neha!!!

    ReplyDelete