Sunday, April 15, 2012

WHY I LOVE HYDERABAD??

Very often I have to answer this question to my friends and family members because of the circumstances that happened to me during last four months.  My life went like a film story during the months of January and February.  Thank god now everything is going smoothly as there is no villain or vamp in my life :-) :-)

I left this city in the first week of January and again I came back here in mid February. During this phase, my life has been changed entirely. I realized many facts, faced many challenges and went through much dilemma.  Now I can truly say that I don’t believe in any future planning as life can be changed at any moment!!! 

Well yesterday my friend called me and asked me this question “Neha what forced you to come to this city again. Are you falling in love with any south Indian guy”?? I just laughed at her.  First time I realized that my comeback can also be linked with any  guy :-) :-)

I don’t know the exact reason why I love this city. But yeah it is true that I always feel comfortable here as I found not much difference in the culture of Lucknow and Hyderabad….

I love this city may be because of some very good friends over here. I don’t want to name them in my blog but they mean a lot to me and I cannot imagine my life without them. I still remember when I got my first offer from one of the IT Company in Bangalore; I got scolding from one of my closest friends and an ultimatum of one month for finding another job in Hyderabad only. May be because of their wishes only, I unexpectedly came back here within one month of leaving…

One of my closest friends. I cannot imagine my life without her in Hyderabad
 I love this city may be because  I got my first job here. I came here in Nov. 2009 with lots of dreams in my eyes. Professionally I learned many things...
My previous organization colleagues. I will never forget the time I spent with them...
 May be because of 401, I love this city. In 401, I learned how to live with different people with love and caring attitude. I am lucky that I got good flatmates who make my stay in Hyderabad memorable….

 Well I think these are the main reasons for my love for this city. But I don’t have any plans to permanently settle over here.  I will try to relocate to North India after sometime. Let's see when that time will come :-) :-)


1 comment: