Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Top Five Stress Busters...

In this modern life, it is very difficult stay happy all the time. Isn’t it?

Now days, life is full of commitments, deadlines, meetings, work- family pressure and so on. At the end of the day I guess everyone feels stressed/ exhausted.  

I am trying to jot down my top five activities which I always try to do, whenever I feel tensed.....

1. Listening to good music: This activity really works!!! Believe me. Whenever I feel low, I went to a place where I will not be disturbed by anyone and plug in my earphones and listen to my favourite songs.

Here is one of my favourite songs. I love this song as it reminds me to love/respect all the special relations/people/moments in life....

(It’s an awesome song sung by Kishore Kumar. Do hear it.....) 



2. Meditation: It is another good technique for stress busting. Daily I do mediation for 10-15 minutes in the morning. 

3. Friends:  I am lucky that I am blessed with some special people in my life with whom I can share my moments of happiness and sorrows.  I feel relaxed whenever I talk to them. 

4. Spend some time alone: This is the most common technique which I follow. Whenever my mood is off because of some problem, I prefer to spend some time alone and try to listen to my heart. This technique helps in various ways. It prevents me to show my bad mood to others as I firmly believe that if you are feeling low then it’s your problem. You cannot spoil the mood of another person by showing mood fluctuations/ tantrums....

5. Blogging: How can I forget that for me blogging is another way of removing stress? I love blogging. In fact whenever I feel tensed, I start reading blogs of some of the people whose blogs I follow....

Stress is not good for health. But in today’s hustle-bustle of life, it is very difficult to separate it from our life.

So, friends what are you waiting for...You can also list out activities that act as a stress buster for you. Just like I did :-) :-)

1 comment: