Thursday, January 26, 2012

This too shall pass.....

Today the whole day went in searching flats on different websites and in the end the net result was zero. In the evening went to the gym to burn some extra calories and while coming back to my room accidently I looked up into the sky and was enthralled by seeing the stars flooded sky. I have seen twinkling stars over a decade and it reminds me of my childhood days. When I was a kid, I used to count the stars and wait for hours to see any falling stars as I believed that falling stars can fulfil any of your wishes and at that time my main wish was to get passing marks in mathematics as I was very weak in algebra and trigonometry.  Now I can laugh at my stupidity....

The cold breeze and star flooded sky inspires me to write this blog post in the terrace garden of my room. I am feeling much better now. Otherwise from the morning I have felt irritated because I am missing my family and friends and from outside I am pretending that I am happy. I am trying to follow my favorite mantra, “this too shall pass” but, I think it will take some time....

1 comment:

  1. From your blog posts you seems such a simple girl...Just be like that never change yourself. All the best for a flat search

    ReplyDelete