Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today I have completed “Siddhartha” which is my first read of this year. It is a novel written by “Hermann Hesse.” It is one of the finest novels I have read so far. This novel beautifully explains the spiritual journey of an Indian Brahmin named Siddhartha in a very simple and lucid language.

I read lots of books written by different authors. But I never heard about Hermann Hesse. Yet when I got this book from one of my friends, I came to know that he was a Nobel Laureate.

I learned a very important thing from this hustle-bustle of life that it is very difficult to accept the change. In the first instance we always try to oppose the change and gradually we agree to it. It’s a normal human tendency. I hope this New Year will bring new challenges in my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment