Monday, January 30, 2012

I can not say that I am a very friendly person. I love to interact with only those people with whom I feel that my wavelength/thinking is matching. Today I met one idiot who inspires me to write this blog post.

He keeps on praising about his achievements, his job, his dreams and his hobbies. I really doubt whether he has some hobbies or not because his hobbies were flirting oops sorry I am joking. He used the same sentence in front of me :-) :-) , reading, writing poems, playing chess, badminton, swimming, traveling, table tennis, volleyball, cricket, photography, eating good food,  gardening, listening to music, cooking etc. I really forgot the rest of his interests :-) :-) I have never seen such a multitalented person in my life.....

I hate when people try to become over smart. I believe that if you really want to impress the other person then present yourself as you are. Don’t try to pretend yourself as an ideal person because no one in this world is perfect. Everyone has some or the other flaws... Some people are short tempered, some are introverted, and some are over friendly and so on. But it doesn’t mean that they are not the good people. All these traits are manageable. But I believe that “fake attitude” is an intolerable quality....

No comments:

Post a Comment