Friday, January 13, 2012

All Set and Go!!!


Tomorrow I am going on a road trip from Delhi to Lucknow. I am excited about it. My one week stay in Delhi was too good. I spent quality time with my friends and family. I did lots of masti and Dhamaal in Delhi with totally “chalta hai” attitude.  

Yesterday little champ completed his six months so we celebrated his six month birthday (mid anniversary) ;-) ;-) I am definitely going to miss all these small –small occasions in the near future. I have not made any specific resolutions this year. But, from now onwards, I will make sure that I will come to my home very often. Last year due to work, I missed many important festivals and occasions…But I will not repeat this mistake in future again.

Again after one week the same 9 to 7 pm life is going to be started in a new city….But I am ready for it :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment