Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Week In Hyderabad.....

I am going Delhi this Friday evening. I am not sure whether I am excited or scared. I have a mixed feeling. The last night went sleepless. It’s very difficult to face the transition phase in life. I know everything will be alright but still I am feeling anxiety.  

It is difficult to review 2.2 years of my life here. I learned so many new things over here like how to mingle with culturally different people, how to handle difficult situations all alone, cooking and writing. Before coming to Hyderabad, I never knew that writing can be my cup of tea. 

Living away from family is obviously is a difficult task but it would teach you many lessons in life. In these two years, I found myself more responsible and self dependent person. 

In these last few days of my stay here, let me tell you that Hyderabad is a very beautiful city and one should never miss a chance to explore this city of pearls….


No comments:

Post a Comment